st: about grgaph box and outlier

From   Kayla Bridge <[email protected]>
Subject   st: about grgaph box and outlier
Date   Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:31:12 +0000

Dear all,
I use "graph hbox wage, over(ind) nooutside". I find both the previous command and "graph hbox wage, over(ind)" exclude some outliers. What is different is one plot the outliers as dots and the other just do not show them. What if I want to include all outliers in the graph, not to exclude nor dotting them?
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Best,
Kayla