Re: st: Display all output at once and remove need for --more--

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Display all output at once and remove need for --more--
Date   Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:16:19 +0100

.... because more {NB] new users would complain because output sped by...

But for your own default, add

set more off, perm

to your profile.do.