Re: st: graph text box: special character

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph text box: special character
Date   Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:30:39 -0400

Nick,

You can build your own mean symbol, as in the otherwise meaningless
example below. You'll have to experiment to find the right coordinates
for the added line above the x.

. sysuse auto
. scatter mpg weight, text(25 3500 "x") text(26 3500 "_", size(small))

Friedrich