Re: st: Help with multiple baseline data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Help with multiple baseline data
Date   Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:33:11 +0100

Sounds like

bysort patient (date) : gen basedate = date[1]
by patient : gen elapsed = date - date[1]

See also http://www.stata.com/manuals13/u.pdf p.154