Re: st: Bonferroni corrected CIs (multiple comparisons issue?)

From   Nicole Boyle <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bonferroni corrected CIs (multiple comparisons issue?)
Date   Sun, 8 Sep 2013 11:15:50 -0700

Great, -contrast- worked!
Thanks so much for all your helpful and quick responses, Nick! I truly
appreciate it.

Nicole