Re: st: -confirm variable- does not accept varlist (wildcards)

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -confirm variable- does not accept varlist (wildcards)
Date   Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:01:56 +0100

On the question:

1. It seems that you are right. -confirm- does not support wildcard varlists.

2. But I've never noticed this before. That just means what it says,
but in 20 years of writing a fair number of programs, I've never
wanted to try out a wildcard varlist.