st: Re: Features for Stata 14

From   "Liu,Zhong" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Features for Stata 14
Date   Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:08:20 +0800

Dear Maarten:

Thanks and especially for reminding me about Stata. I should know it. Sorry.

Best,
Zhong

-----原始邮件----- From: Maarten Buis
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Re: Features for Stata 14

Ok, however expect numerical integration inside a simulation to be
painfully slow. Do you mean numerical integration _by_ simulation? If
so, take a look at this special issue of the Stata Journal:
http://www.stata-journal.com/sj6-2.html

Let me repeat that there is no such thing called STATA. Stata,
however, does exist. You may think this difference is trivial, but
people get upset about this on this list as it shows you have not
taken the time to read the Statalist FAQ and it upsets me because you
ignored a gentle hint.

-- Maarten