Suggestions to StataCorp [Was: Re: st: autometrics in Stata?]

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Suggestions to StataCorp [Was: Re: st: autometrics in Stata?]
Date   Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:24:44 +0200

--- On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Daniel Feenberg wrote:
> Is there a particular email address for suggestions?

I have never heard of one. The people from StataCorp have often
emphasized that they read Statalist carefully, so that would be one
way of making such suggestions. If I wanted to make a suggestion less
publically  I would probably use Stata's Techsupport email adress.
Finally, there is ofcourse the "wishes and grumbles" session at the
Stata User Group meetings, but that only helps when you attend one of
these meetings (they are fun, so if you have a chance they are well
worth it.).

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB