st: How to multiply two variables in stata

From   Asad Mushtaq <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to multiply two variables in stata
Date   Tue, 3 Sep 2013 01:35:49 +0500

Hi all, please pardon me for being newbie. I actually want to run a
panel regression. my model is like this;
xtreg sr netincm vol size. when i run the above model i get positive
beta for the variables against outcome variable. fine
now suppose  i  want to divide the size according to percentiles with
below 10 percent very small, 10-25 small, 25-75 medium, 75-90large and
finally above 90 very large. now i want to regress this size with
other variables particularly netincm, means my outcome should be in
this way,    netinc is positively related to sr for large size, and
netincm is negatively related to sr for small size. though i know how
to find percentiles for size(sum, detail or tabulate, detail) but i
dont know how to incorporate it with netincm to get results in this
way.
Kindly help
Regards
Asad Mushtaq