Re: st: Matsize Increase Leads to Zero Model Degrees of Freedom

From   David Muller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Matsize Increase Leads to Zero Model Degrees of Freedom
Date   Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:59:49 +0200

Hi Alex,

That is very odd. Are you sure that you tried to fit exactly the same
model? The first model reports "note: 54.fips omitted because of
collinearity", whereas the second reports "note: 54.state_id omitted
because of collinearity".

Cheers,
David