Re: st: Main effect for time-varying covariate

Subject   Re: st: Main effect for time-varying covariate
Date   Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:34:17 -0400

Nichole:

Please explain what the risk factor is and how its activation depends on the medical records. Perhaps you mean that the presence of the risk factor is known only after some test, and that test is recorded in the records. If so, the fact that the test is made at time "t" doesn't preclude the presence of the factor before "t". Also, if the test was made in response to certain symptoms, then other issues arise.

Steve