RE: st: ssm ologit with sample selection-Error Message Unknown Link

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: ssm ologit with sample selection-Error Message Unknown Link
Date   Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:15:42 +0000

Dear all,
My problem is solved, I unistalled and installed everything again...
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: ssm ologit with sample selection-Error Message Unknown Link

Thanks Richard,

I tried to run v. 10 before, but got the same results. I have installed the most recent versions and, yet, keep getting the same error messages.
Below I past the code I am using.
Thanks for your help,

xi: ssm skillmatch i.migr_ori i.field interest job_prosp redd_per Self_emp seniority previous_job mark [pweight=weight],s(lavoro= mig_ret2  field_soc field_sci PARUNI eta_media1  Female PhD training otheredu)family(binomial)link(ologit)selection,if Tipologia==1 & regiofinal==3

i.migr_ori        _Imigr_ori_0-3      (naturally coded; _Imigr_ori_0 omitted)
i.field           _Ifielda1-3         (naturally coded; _Ifielda1 omitted)

unknown link() ologit
r(198);