Re: st: ivprobit model w/ more than one endogenous variable and IV

From   SAM MCCAW <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: ivprobit model w/ more than one endogenous variable and IV
Date   Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:51:33 -0400

Hi,

So just to see if it was the ivprobit command itself or not, I ran a
simple model with one exogenous independent variables and 2 IVs,
without any dummies or clustering. It seems to converge in this case.
Now, I am checking to see if the instrumental variables themselves is
causing the non-convergence. Since I don't know where to start
checking, I am going with the trial and error process to try and
understand. I noticed that in the Statalist many people have similar
problems with the ivprobit but there has not been much response to
this particular topic.

Thanks.

Sabin