Re: st: Request for urgent response

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Request for urgent response
Date   Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:57:47 +0100

I'd advise that requests for urgent responses really are
counter-productive. It is difficult to imagine any committed Stata
person being more willing to answer this just because it's urgent for
you, and easy to imagine many being irritated into deleting it
instantly.

The point is made in the Statalist FAQ, which you were asked to read
before posting.