Re: st: RE: -ivreg2- (SJ, SSC) problem

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: -ivreg2- (SJ, SSC) problem
Date   Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:56:38 +0100

Florence signalled that she is using Stata 9.1 Therefore the current
version of -ivreg2- on SSC is no use to her, as it requires 10.1.

As I read it, Florence's best bet, short of upgrading, is to update to
Stata 9.2 and use -ivreg29- (SSC).