st: Estiamtes save multiple equations

From   "Meulemann Max" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Estiamtes save multiple equations
Date   Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:54:12 +0000

I'm using Stata 12 on Windows.

I'd like to save the results from some mvprobit estimations so I can later reload them if necessary, because it takes some time to calculate them.
Anyhow so I save the results with

estimates save name

And from http://www.stata.com/stata10/savedresults.html I thought, Id able to look at them at a later point of time if I type

estimates use name
mvprobit

Unfortunately I get an error message saying

Option neq() not allowed

So does this imply that this procedure is not possible for multiple equations, as neq seems to be an option for multiple equations from what I was able to find on Google?

Regards
Max