Re: st: How to correctly code categorical variables effects in FE/RE model

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to correctly code categorical variables effects in FE/RE model
Date   Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:50:24 +0100

I am not an economist, and Maarten will deny it too, but it seems
crazy to ask for year effects and not show them. There should surely
be some pattern that bears economic interpretation. Conversely, if
they don't make sense, you don't have a reportable model.