RE: st: How do I split a string variable without spaces by capital letters?

From   Haluk Vahaboglu <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How do I split a string variable without spaces by capital letters?
Date   Tue, 20 Aug 2013 00:06:35 +0000

Nick thank you again for your immediate reply  which I was waiting in eager.
Thank you for the advice "keep the original till its safe to drop it".

I understand that while modifying the loop I cleaned the comma and unnoticed this after the error report.

Haluk Vahaboğlu