RE: st: output variables and labels to excel

From   "Radwin, David" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: output variables and labels to excel
Date   Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:34:43 -0400

Try -outsheet- in Stata 11.

David
--
David Radwin
Senior Research Associate

www.rti.org

Stata
> 11?
> >
> > . export excel name varlab using varlabs
> > unrecognized command:  export
> > r(199);
> >
> > If there isn't a way to use export in Stata 11 - David, would there
be a
> way to modify your code to also include value labels? For example,
> something like:
> >
> > Variable name         Variable label          Value label
> > gender                Patient gender          1;"Female";0;"Male"
> > Race                  Patient race            1; "White"; 2 "Black";
3
> "Other"
> > etc.
> >

> > Many thanks to everyone who replied for all the great tips!
> > Caroline

> >> Subject: RE: st: output variables and labels to excel
> >> Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:06:32 -0400
> >> From: [email protected]