st: poison regression

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: poison regression
Date   Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:06:11 +0100

The poison model sounds exactly right here, but do check your
presentation slides, paper drafts, etc. for this typo before going
public, otherwise even your friends will never let you hear the end of
this.

You used a Poisson model.

(Also, more fundamentally: Please don't start new threads by replying
to old ones _and without even changing the title\=, as is explained in
the FAQ.)