Re: st: One varlist into a matrix with multiple columns

Subject   Re: st: One varlist into a matrix with multiple columns
Date   Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:38:24 -0400

No. In general it is not possible.
There is not enough information regarding the size of the resulting matrix.
Based on your description, the dataset could be like (just one observation):
1 1 9
But the resulting matrix could be
9
9,.\.,.
or anything else.

However if the dimensions of the matrix are known, that is very
trivially doable with a forval loop.

Best, Sergiy