Re: st: nlogit: at least one alternative of variable is contained in muliple alternatives of variable; this is not allowed

From   Stefan Bernhard <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: nlogit: at least one alternative of variable is contained in muliple alternatives of variable; this is not allowed
Date   Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:05:59 +0200

Mike,

this indeed did the job. Thank you so much.

nlogit : "For multi-level models, define the alternative variable at
each level using the alternative variable one level down in the
nesting tree."
 - should be included in the help file and [R]

Best, stefan bernhard,