Re: st: Setting log type with -project-

From   Roberto Ferrer <[email protected]>
To   Stata Help <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Setting log type with -project-
Date   Wed, 14 Aug 2013 00:13:27 +0100

I use a2ps (linux) in order to print all log files (and a table of
contents) in my -project- using only a couple of lines in a bash file
(Linux). The smcl tags are printed and shift everything to the right,
creating line breaks in the whole file. Also, unnecessary clutter in
the pdf.

I don't know if printing to pdf using Stata commands has this problem.
It probably prints to pdf in "pretty format", not the source, which is
why you see no problem.