Re: Re: st: a user-written program for clustering SE on more than one clustering variable?

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: a user-written program for clustering SE on more than one clustering variable?
Date   Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:34:09 +0100

Hi Ariel, I am looking for the same thing, however I could not ssc
install cgmreg or even find it. Do you know how to get it? I am using
Stata 12.

ssc install: "cgmreg" not found at SSC, type -findit cgmreg-
r(601)

I also found this link, but could not install the commands as well.
https://webspace.utexas.edu/jc2279/www/data.html

Thank you in advance, and please pardon my ignorance.

Regards
Nahla Betelmal