Re: st: Does Stata 13 include factor analysis for binary variables?

Subject   Re: st: Does Stata 13 include factor analysis for binary variables?
Date   Thu, 08 Aug 2013 09:50:26 -0500

-sem- will do confirmatory factor analysis so I assume -gsem- will do confirmatory factor analysis with binary variables. (Exploratory factor analysis may be another matter though.) I would look at the -sem- CFA examples and then see if I can specify the appropriate link functions for the binary variables.