st: predict, condpb

From   Stefan Bernhard <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: predict, condpb
Date   Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:08:05 +0200

dear statalisters,

i have a do file that was written some time ago that contains

predict x1, condpb
predict x2, pb

apparently, the options condpb and pb are no longer allowed in newer
versions of stata (I use stata 12).

Is there any way to do whatever those options did before (I just want
to replace these commands with something that gives me the same output
as those would have in an older version of stata)?

best, stefan bernhard,