Re: st: sysinfo in batch mode

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sysinfo in batch mode
Date   Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:50:58 -0400

Thanks, Sergiy.

Actually, no shell command runs in batch mode on Windows, irrespective
of my typo in systeminfo.

I was wondering about how large data to try to manage in Stata without
breaking things, or whether to adjust segmentsize. Probably not worth
more time if it is not that simple to solve.

Thanks again,

Laszlo