Fwd: st: loop does not load file as stated

From   Jin-Hyun Bae <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Fwd: st: loop does not load file as stated
Date   Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:07:09 -0400

I did as you said, but Stata didn't fail on any line. It just ran
through. Still have the same problem though.

Looking at the results, the only weird thing happening is that the
third loop isn't working. It isn't producing estimates (or outputting
them)...

But, the code I have been using for that loop is equivalent to the
other code doing essentially the same thing but with different
variables.

set a read-only flag on the data file in the OS, and rerun. Then see
the line which fails in Stata.