Re: st: Re: st: How do I suppress computation of standard errors in stata gmm function?

From   Michael Barker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: st: How do I suppress computation of standard errors in stata gmm function?
Date   Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:57:41 -0400

Hi Howard and others,

Thanks for clarifying the time requirement for standard error
calculations. I haven't used GMM very much. The problems I work on
spend a lot of time in iterations and not much in standard error
calculations.

Maybe as a work-around, you could use the vce option to calculate some
faster, possibly incorrect standard errors. For example, you could
try:

vce(unadjusted, independent)

or

vce(bootstrap, reps(2) size(50))