Re: st: -svy stocx- attained age

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -svy stocx- attained age
Date   Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:16:16 +0100

On 1) we can't help much. This email got through, so it's fine. We
can't see the emails that didn't get through, so we can't examine them
to spot the problem. But I've seen enough cases where people were in
denial about the HTML, ejunk or attachments they were trying to send
to say "Your assumption may not be correct".

You work for samhsa.hhs.gov, whatever that is, and there must be IT
people who can look at your emails and tell you more.

On 2) I can't help much either. I don't know more about Cox models
than you do. But Steve Samuels will likely say something. The usual
guess is sorry, but that model looks complicated.