Re: st: standard deviation around an event

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: standard deviation around an event
Date   Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:23:34 +0100

When I post I did not mean send an attachment, as attachments are not
allowed on Statalist.

The FAQ, which all members are asked to read before posting, does explain this.

I am amazed that it got through, but it will mess up the digest for
many readers.

Since it did get through I will take a look if and when you post

1. The exact (Stata) code you used.

as requested.