st: for Red Owl: assertion is false error: mvencode

From   "O'Keeffe, Linda" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: for Red Owl: assertion is false error: mvencode
Date   Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:09:12 +0000

Thanks very much Red Owl! That worked!

One more question for you- its now running but I am getting the following errors:

 matrix r (gammaSTD) not found &

 matrix r (rhoSTD) not found with the following message

error . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Return code 111
        __________ not found;
        no variables defined;
        The variable does not exist.  You may have mistyped the
        variable's name.
        variables out of order;
        You specified a varlist containing varname1-varname2, yet
        varname1 occurs after varname2.  Reverse the order of the
        variables if you did not make some other typographical error.
        Remember, varname1-varname2 is taken by Stata to mean varname1,
        varname2, and all the variables in dataset order in between.
        Type describe to see the order of the variables in your dataset.
        __________ not found in using data;
        You specified a varlist with merge, but the variables on which
        you wish to merge are not found in the using dataset, so the
        merge is not possible.
        __________ ambiguous abbreviation;
        You typed an ambiguous abbreviation for a variable in your data.
        The abbreviation could refer to more than one variable.  Use a
        nonambiguous abbreviation, or if you intend all the variables
        implied by the ambiguous abbreviation, append a `*' to the end
        of the abbreviation.

Many Thanks for your help
Linda