Re: st: Data Envelopment Analyses

From   Sarfraz Khan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Data Envelopment Analyses
Date   Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:04:17 -0500

When I run their dea.ado file, I get following message.

variable i undeclared
variable dmui undeclared
(693 lines skipped)

When I run malmq.ado file (and thats what I will probably need).

. program define deamain, rclass
deamain already defined

Thank Anders for help.