Re: st: upper limit on fweights? overflowing into missing values?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: upper limit on fweights? overflowing into missing values?
Date   Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:53:54 +0100

This is interesting, but in principle I don't see that Stata's limit
on # of observations has any bearing on how big frequency weights can
be. I can imagine people wanting to use frequency weights to subvert
the limit on number of observations.

A different point is that if there is a limit on how big weights can
be it should be documented e.g. at -help limits-.