Re: st: reshape long not recognizing the right j values

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: reshape long not recognizing the right j values
Date   Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:27:11 +0100

Once again, please provide a reproducible example, with complete
illustrative data and code.

I don't understand how variable names can include dashes "-", for a start.

Off-by-one errors sound like the result of using an inappropriate
storage type. If -reshape- does that, it sounds like a bug.