Re: st: anchoring vignettes and gllamm problem

From   Schuyler Blasy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: anchoring vignettes and gllamm problem
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:26:06 -0700

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much. I truly appreciate your reply.

I just wanted to mention that today I modified Professor King's data.
I cut out all but 16 observations, much like what my data would be,
and I ran into the same problem. It seems that I just do not have
enough observations to run this program.

Again Steve, thank you very much. You confirmed what I seemed to find
today too.

Best wishes,
Sky