RE: Re: st: Combining graphs as is without resizing.

From   "Seed, Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re: st: Combining graphs as is without resizing.
Date   Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:09:33 +0000

Many thanks once again Vince.
That worked very well.

I can play with -iscale()- to get the relative size
of the components as I want.

Best wishes,

Paul T Seed, Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics,
Division of Women's Health, King's College London
Women's Health Academic Centre, King's Health Partners
(+44) (0) 20 7188 3642.