RE: st: inputting data via a series of nested loops

From   "Ben Hoen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: inputting data via a series of nested loops
Date   Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:30:28 -0400

Thanks Sergiy,

I actually did mean -input- as in "input x y".  I can see the problem with
what I wrote given what you mention about the data immediately following the
-input- command.  Is there any way to build a dataset as I had hoped using
loops of numbers/strings?  For example, can I display, and then use the
contents of the display for the data I wish to enter?

I am grasping at straws here, but I have a large patterned dataset (similar
to the one I mentioned) that I need to build as a template and it would be
useful to use loops to build it.  Then again, maybe there is a much
different way than using -input-...

Thanks, for any advice you or others might offer.  Best,

Ben

Ben Hoen
LBNL
Office: 845-758-1896