Re: st: Count observations

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Count observations
Date   Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:02:28 -0700

Have you checked the help file for -count-?  What you want is a tabulation of your variable of interest:

ta Type-of-fee

To see the frequency and proportion of the values of that variable.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone