Re: st: get current time with milliseconds?

From   iip <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: get current time with milliseconds?
Date   Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:55:24 +0700

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks a lot, very informatif.

I'm going to test time performance of code repeat the code multiple
times, so based on your info, on Stata I'm only able to do it in
seconds right?

Best,

-iip-