Re: st: Combining graphs as is without resizing.

From   "Seed, Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Combining graphs as is without resizing.
Date   Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:58:18 +0000

Many thanks to Vince for this.
Unfortunately, it does not solve the problem.

The main issue is that the legend box grows in relation to
the rest of the graph; and is not controlled by
graph combine a b, cols(1) iscale(1) ysize(8) legend(size())

It is, however, controlled by the size set in drawing the original
graph (plus a bit), so I  could step through the options for text box size -
zero minuscule, quarter_tiny, third_tiny, half_tiny, tiny, vsmall -
until I find what works. If it wasn't for the "plus a bit", I don't
think there would be a problem.

BW

Paul Seed

Paul T Seed, Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics,
Division of Women's Health, King's College London
Women's Health Academic Centre, King's Health Partners
(+44) (0) 20 7188 3642.