Re: st: RE: Save results from flexible frequency table in 'matrix like' format

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Save results from flexible frequency table in 'matrix like' format
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:13:39 +0100

There is no Mata in Red Owl's code.

More importantly,

Did you try his code? It's reproducible. There is no need to guess
what it does.

What would a multidimensional frequency table look like? You haven't
explained what you want to produce.