Re: st: Re: Regression specification

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Regression specification
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:24:16 +0100

There is an -edit- command in Stata, but I think you mean here: Can
you edit posts after you send them? The answer is No. A posting on
Statalist is just your email in public. Once it's gone, it's gone, and
corrections need to be added retrospectively.

This is at least implied by the FAQ at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/ Other
points covered in the FAQ, which you were asked to read before
posting:

Use full real names on the list.

The spelling is Stata, not STATA.