Re: st: xtmixed with autoregression--mostly equal time intervals, but a few unequal

From   Lucas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed with autoregression--mostly equal time intervals, but a few unequal
Date   Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:47:31 -0700

Dear Jordan,

I've never done this, but perhaps the cov(pattern) subcommand of mixed
(stata 13) would get you what you want.

Sam