Re: st: mi impute chained troubleshooting

Subject   Re: st: mi impute chained troubleshooting
Date   Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:26:03 -0500

First of all, we'd all be better off if you showed the output and
reported the error message verbatim. You may have had a syntax error,
for instance, rather than a statistical difficulty.

In terms of modifying the equations, you can specify -omit( tc_all )-
option to remove that variable from your equations, although you would
still get it imputed since it appeared in -mi impute- statement. If it
is an arithmetic sum of hdl and ldl, then you should -mi register
passive tc_all- and -mi passive : generate tc_all = hdl_all +
ldl_all-.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (ASA, SSC)
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name