Re: st: Fwd: xtologit, initial values not feasible r(1400);

From   Scott Baldwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: xtologit, initial values not feasible r(1400);
Date   Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:27:33 -0600

You could try the solution presented in:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-07/msg00072.html

Because --evaltype(gf0)-- is undocumented, I don't know if it will be
available for --xtlogit-- but the problem you are having sounds quite
similar.

Best,
Scott