Re: st: Nonlinear regression command

From   Rick Kamphuis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nonlinear regression command
Date   Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:45:27 +0200

Thanks for the comments!
In the paper it is mentioned as a nonlinearity test, because of
dividing the sample in two groups with a saturation.
But indeed it is done with interactions. David,  I think you are
almost right with the model, but you can not remove dummy Ds because
than you get coefficients for the whole sample.
The aim of this regression is to get the coefficients for group 1 with
less than 20% and group 2 with more than 20% usage.
Therefore I think I have to made interactions with Ds for all
variables and with DL for all variables and then regress them all at
the same time.

Rick