Re: st: vce(cluster group) or GLLAMM?

Subject   Re: st: vce(cluster group) or GLLAMM?
Date   Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:03:23 -0500

If this is a simultaneous move cooperative game, random effects as
specified may be OK, and the gllamm model as specified looks fine
(although -xtmelogit- will run faster... I don't know if you are going
to care about the minute technical differences between probit and
logit). If this a sequential move or a prisoner's dilemma kind of a
game, you may need to distinguish the "origin" and "destination"
subjects, like it is sometimes done in dyadic analysis. Kit Baum has
probably done some work of that kind, as far as I recall one of his
presentations some five years ago on international trade.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (SSC)
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name