Re: st: R: Creating a dummy dataset in Stata

Subject   Re: st: R: Creating a dummy dataset in Stata
Date   Mon, 8 Jul 2013 23:21:01 -0400

Carlo, building on your example some changes:
1) group should be repeated for every three observations, so we can
generate it automatically
2) id we can also generate automatically
3) if confidence interval is symmetric around the point estimate, we
need only one bound;

Amal, if all of the above is true, then you need something like this,
where you only type two columns, the rest is generated around it:

clear

input RR LL95CI
2 1.5
1 0.5