Re: st: RE: DESUG 2013 proceedings " Predictive Margins and Marginal Effects" in Stata by Ben Jann . vignettes.dta

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: DESUG 2013 proceedings " Predictive Margins and Marginal Effects" in Stata by Ben Jann . vignettes.dta
Date   Mon, 8 Jul 2013 19:02:21 +0100

In general, at least from my experience of such meetings,

1. What you see available = what there is available.

2. You can always try writing directly to the author(s) in question
for extra files. Even if the authors are members of Statalist, that's
a better way to approach them.

3. Otherwise we can't tell you anything else.